Monday, March 26, 2018

Feb 26th email and pics

Well I'm sick again and its sucks--I got the double headed dragon. 

I asked Presidnte if i can go see someone in Merida that knows what they're doing.

Well this week was pretty slow, but it flew by and transfers are next week. I'm probably going to be transferred. 

We taught Alma this week only once, and we taught her how to recognize the Spirit.  And we read the scripture in Galatians that talks about the Fruits of the Spirit. When I told her that what she feels is the Spirit she said, 'Really??'

Well we invited her to be baptized again and she said she wants to be baptized, but won't commit to a date until she knows for sure that these things are for sure true. She wants to attend church, but she has to ask her parents. She's awesome. 

Well I gave a talk yesterday in Sacrament Meeting, and then I taught Priesthood. Half of our sacrament meeting was in Maya yesterday. One hermana doesn't know very good Spanish, so she bore a 20 minute testimony in Maya--it was pretty cool. Its pretty awesome when I can understand.

Oh my--I saw my first dead body in the Calle this week (actually yesterday). The guy was hit by a car and he was on his motorcycle. His helmet was like 40 feet from his body and he bike was like 15 feet from the body. Just face down and a ton of people were gathered around. It was pretty freaky..

Sorry for the short letter--I'm not feeling too good today and nothing exciting really happened this week. 

When we go to Yotholin (which is another pueblo) we always hitchhike cause its pretty expensive to ride in a combi. So we have been hitchhiking a bunch this week, and its pretty fun. People are pretty nice. 

Oh my watch--the video I send. We contacted this guy so that I could use the bathroom, and I asked where in was and he said in the isquina.  And I was like 'Where?...'   And I walk back there, and this is what was back there.... watch video. 

Elder Hall





No comments:

Post a Comment